Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Kill the Princess

And the first entry isn't even following the rules.

I didn't just wake up. I'm actually about to sleep, soon. (At this time? ...Don't ask. :b)

Last time I slept, though, some parts of the dream were oddly vivid. I was a princess in a green gown, on the balcony-rooftop of some building somewhere. It was wooden, a bit shambly, and it was night time. I had a huge dagger in my hand, and standing across from me was another princess in a pink gown. We were facing off; we had come up here to fight to the death. I don't even know why. There was a knight there, I can't remember what he looked like, but I remember he gave off the air that... he was on my side, but he was a complete and total pussy and would be useless.

That other princess and I dove at each other, screaming, wrestling around and yanking each others' hair, stabbing each other wherever we could. We wanted to kill one another so badly, like it was the most important thing in the world. I remember pinning her down, trying with all my strength to keep her hand with the dagger away from me, while at the same time trying to make a kill-strike at her. I wanted to stab it into her throat. She was giving me this look that was oddly clear to me.

It was a feral glare, a sort of I'll-fucking-kill-you-no-matter-what-it-takes look. But I managed to somehow stab that dagger into her neck and rip her throat out. She was screaming and I could feel how hot the blood was on my hands, but all I felt was victory. Like an epic viking or something, except... a dainty princess who just committed murder. The sissyboy knight finally came over to lend me a hand up. I remember thinking, "useless fucker could have helped me in the fight."

There isn't much else I remember. Something about an underwater city, underwater passageways... second time I've had that in my dreams this week, though. Huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment