Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Science, Delicious Science

A lot happened in this dream, I'm trying to remember as much as I can. So..


In my dream, I was watching how to make ice cream on youtube. Then I made vanilla ice cream cones dipped in chocolate with M&Ms, fuckyeah, and gave them to my mom, dad and brother. So then my mom says that we all have to leave and get my dad's truck, because it had been hit in an accident. And for some reason that meant we were all sleeping at a hotel.

My parents checked themselves and my brother into the most expensive hotel there, then got me a room at the cheaper one (wtf man). I also brought Payette and Curly there with me. After my parents and brother left, I was bored, so I decided to look around the place. I went downstairs and saw a flyer for a new store that sold a bunch of science stuff. So, I walked over to the hotel where my parents were at and begged my dad to take me to the science store.

When we got there, it was a huge store sectioned off by different areas of science. Biology, astronomy, geology, etc. Books and DVDs and equipment, everything you'd need to learn more about SCIENCE.~ I spent about an hour in there, to my dad's dismay, because I didn't know what I wanted to get the most out of all of the stuff there. I eventually settled on some books and DVDs on astrobiology.

As we were leaving, for some reason I was in a wheelchair. Now that I think about it, I hadn't been before; but in the dream, it transitioned as if I had always been. So... my dad wheeled me out of the store. As we were walking back to the hotel (I guess i was within walking distance), I saw Payette had gotten out. I asked my dad to go get her for me; he went and got her, put her on my lap, and I held onto her tightly because she was squirming around.

There was some sort of party happening on the entire block that the hotels were on. It was scaring Payette and it was getting harder to hold onto her. She eventually slipped out of my grasp, and I didn't even know it until I saw her sitting on the sidewalk in front of me after a while. For some reason my dad wasn't there anymore, so I had to get her myself, which wasn't easy (it's never easy, even in real life). But I eventually got her, again.

I rolled into the hotel and looked at a group of people surrounding the board where flyers were posted. There was a flyer about some scientist giving a lecture the following morning on crystal formation, and I noticed the scientist's name was that of a teacher I had had in school. I made a note to be present for the lecture. I rolled myself over to the elevator, clutching that damn cat still. Of course the elevator was taking forever and Payette was squirming like a 'tard. I eventually got out, went to my room, dropped off my science-y stuff and the cat, and decided to go look around the hotel some more.

And then for some reason, I was the Animaniacs. I think. I think I was all of them or something? Or maybe I was just Dot. Either way, we went to some room in the hotel where there was a bunch of food and couches and stuff. We were being insane and making a mess and eating delicious foods, like the Animaniacs do. Then this fitness instructor lady in her silly leotard and sweatbands stood up and started yelling at us, so we ran around the room like psychos and threw food at her before making a run for it.

I remember thinking "Wait, what did I do with Payette?"

And then I woke up.


...wtf.

No comments:

Post a Comment