Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What's the Point of This Faggotry?

Call me a weirdo, but it seems the best source of quirkiness I can come across these days is in my dreams. Days just melt into one another, the same as the one before it. So if I have to lay there passed out for ~8 hours to regain energy, why not make the most of it?

I can already lucid dream somewhat well. The best way to improve lucidity is keeping a dream log; that is: sleep, dream shit, wake up, immediately write down dream.

No one is obligated to read this. I'm just short on paper (all I have is drawing paper, too expensive to write on) and I particularly dislike hand cramps. Besides, keeping this online means I can probably add to this wherever I am.

If I don't post one day, it either means I:
- Didn't sleep in the past 24-or-so-hours
- Didn't dream, or couldn't remember
- Had something important to do and ended up forgetting
- Someone is using the computer and I forgot the dream

So, that's that, then~

No comments:

Post a Comment