...because it was a nightmare, and I remember it. Get it, hur hur hur
And it went like this:
So I had some new boyfriend. He was basically sort of a sissy, and also he loved WoW, like a fucking lot. He got me a subscription and we played WoW together. Everything was great, we seemed to be pretty compatible. Then he came to visit me. We'd cuddle and make-out and all that fun stuff, and even snuggle while playing WoW. But he seemed to be acting a bit more distant, like he had something to say. And, eventually, he admitted to me that he didn't think he could love me because I was ugly to him. I remember being severely hurt, but moreso angry, saying, "Fucking great, not this shit again..."He was stuck here a few days longer though, and effectively spent the rest of the time basically ignoring me when possible and playing WoW.
Time, or my attention, skipped to the next day. For some reason I was in a pizza restaurant with two of my female friends (friends that don't even exist, never seen these people before), and tactless-WoW-guy. The restaurant was, also, the Round Table Pizza place in Felton (Santa Cruz county), CA, that I liked as a kid. We saw some people suddenly grabbing others and chowing down on them like zombies--because they were zombies. The TVs suddenly flashed from sports shit to an emergency news broadcast; yep, zombie apocalypse was here.
My two friends and my now ex-boyfriend rushed to some place that was familiar to us, but I honestly don't know what it was, now that I think about it. It was like some sort of house where a lot of gamers lived, with a den and then separate rooms. Everyone in there seemed to be safe and uninfected so far. We all barricaded the doors and windows, and grabbed as many weapons as we could. I had a sawn-off shotgun. I turned on the TV to watch the news, and they were saying that infected roaches were spreading the zombie virus, and of course infected people who bit others weren't helping. The ex-boyfriend-guy was actually still playing WoW across the room. My other two friends and I started seeing people acting strange in there... they were infected. Some of the other non-infected took care of them with their weapons, though.
We went to another side of the house, leaving WoW-guy to play his vidya games in the other room. We saw one of the roaches come over and tried to smash it, but it seemed to be smarter and much quicker. It hid under some bricks that made up a fireplace mantle, so one of my friends took my gun and over-killed it by shooting it, since we were freaked the fuck out and didn't want to waste time. When we went to sit down, we saw WoW-guy running in with his laptop looking scared. He said he'd been bit.
He looked at me and pleaded that he was sorry, but it was pretty apparent that he was only saying this now that he was going to die. I told him that I had to shoot him so he didn't infect us. And he replied with telling me that I was good enough with chemistry to pursue making an antidote, and that I could save him with it. I remarked that it was a good notion about an antidote, but in the mean time, there was no hope for him. So I shot him in the face, feeling pretty bad about it since I still had feelings to sort out. Oh well, he was dead now, and there was something more pressing at hand.
Everyone else who had been in the building started approaching us slowly, now. They were hungry. We had no choice but to start shooting them in the head. But there was still those roaches to look out for, too. And speak of the devil, they all began to crawl out of the walls while the zombies closed in on us. Just as everything looked lost... I managed to wake up.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment